What is Digitizing?
Embroidery Digitizing is the process of converting artwork into a stitch file that can be read by an embroidery machine and interpreted as different stitch types.
Terms and Conditions:
• Folsom Arts Digital Embroidery requires P1,500 digitizing fee for logo design.
• Any image that is a brand is considered logo even if it is just a text.
• Folsom Arts Digital Embroidery can give a free digitizing on a brand logo (if it is just a text) if the client can provide the font/s used in that certain logo or if Folsom Arts Digital Embroidery can download the font/s for free.
• Digitizing is free if the order is 500 pcs. and up.
• For the purpose of exclusivity of the digitized design, client should give Folsom Arts Digital Embroidery a copy of certificate of ownership, otherwise, same digitized design can still be ordered by other clients but with another digitizing fee.
• Digitizing fee must be paid in full.
• We only accept cash and dated checks.
• 3 Days digitizing lead time
• A minimum of P300 or 10% (of the total price) rush fee, whichever is higher, will apply if the client requested an earlier lead time.
• Folsom Arts Digital Embroidery has the right to extend the digitizing lead time of incoming order if cannot produce within 3 days.
• In any circumstances, Folsom Arts Digital Embroidery has the authority to decline the order.